Saturday, April 7, 2012

Let's Party

Hi!  Hope all of you are getting ready for Easter.  It's always a wonderful time to get together with family and enjoy each other....some much to be grateful for.  I wanted to share a card I made for someone that made the Graphic 45 team.  That is such an accomplishment and deserves a card created with Graphic 45 papers, don't you think? I also used some Webster journal cards on here (that's the let's party card).  This past weekend I got to meet up with a friend and go to Polly's Paper Studio and I scored there!  Also picked up the cool flower there.  I don't know who the manufacturer is though.  The stick pin I made and thought it might go nicely on there.  The chipboard crown I got at Michael's in the $1 bin.  Thanks for stopping by!    kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment