Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thanks for stopping in today.  I've got something that I think is kind of cool to share with all of you today.  My father is in a nursing home and the sibs and I have been trying to get his house all cleaned out.  It's a family farm that has been in the family for 4 generations.  It's a very special place to all of us.  My mom and dad were collections of MANY, MANY different things primarily antiques.  While going through one of the boxes,  I came across these.


 They are some labels for a can of tomatoes that were never on a can!  I thought they were something I needed to bring home.


What to do with them?  I decided to use part of one to make a card.  My bestie grows some wonderful cherry tomatoes and give us a lot of them.


See below the date is on the bottom.


This is the card I came up with for Cheri.  She is always so generous and her tomatoes are delicious!


I just love how it turned out letting the image do all the work!  
Thanks for looking.
kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment