Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just for YOU

Hello everyone~Thank you for stopping by today!  I wanted to share with you my take on the card sketch                                         from Mojo Monday 284.  Here is the sketch.
 
                                       

For me it always so much easier to create a card when I have a sketch.  That is the hardest part to get right when I create my own.  First I will show you my sentiment.

                                      

This stamp is from vervestamps.com Glad Tidings set.  It's a great Christmas set and I have been able to use it for other occasions as well!  Love that!

                                                  Next I will show you my bow.

After I had added my bow and was finishing off my card, I decided it needed something else.  I pulled out my flower basket and got a pale green flower from Recollections out and placed it on top of the bow.  This added a lot to the card and completed it to where I was satisfied with it.

                                                           This is my completed card.

It was nice to see the sun out today!  I got home early from work and whipped up this card before dinner and before it got too dark.  It's staying light a lot longer here in NW Indiana and I'm loving it!!  Thank you so much for taking the time to look today.  PLEASE let me know you stopped by.

Product list:
Authentique Renew paper line
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles & 
Silver accent dots are by Recollections
Black card 
stock
White crinkle ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment